TCFCR specializes in several methodologies to help you get the most out of your surveys.
Comprehensive Telephone Interviews
- We have approximately 50 interviewers who work from their home offices.
- All interviewers have college and/or advanced degrees.
- These interviews are designed to gather qualitative and quantitative data and can range anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes in length. We have detailed and insightful conversations with your customers.
- Web surveys can be administered through email, a link on a website (or anywhere), pop-up message, panels, etc.
- Surveys can be translated in any language.
- Complex branching and piping can be employed to customize the survey instrument, as necessary.
- The same highly skilled interviewers who speak with your customers pose as consumers and call or email companies to evaluate the service delivery.
- This process is valuable for companies who are looking for an objective and independent view of their service delivery and gives them the ability to gain competitive insights into how other companies are servicing their customers.
TCFCR is comprised of four divisions:
Our breadth of satisfaction research experience spans many different types of departments:
- Consumer Affairs / Contact Centers
- Technical Support
- Medical Information
- DTC Marketing
- Product Complaints
- Customer Service
- National Accounts / Distributors – Wholesalers
- Medical Education – Grant Applicant Process
- Sales Force Members
- Patient Assistance Foundation
- Medical Devices
- Internal Partners
- Supply Chain
- Technical Support
- Case Management
We have experience in conducting various types of research such as:
- Gap Analysis
- Cost of Quality Complaints
- Contact Center Metrics
- Best In Class Analysis
- Tiered Service Comparison
- Warm Transfer/Triage Service
- Website/User Portal Evaluations
- Employee Satisfaction/Morale
- Social Media Site Feedback
- App Feedback
- Quality Monitoring