Data Analyst and Survey Administrator – Career opportunity
For nearly 30 years, The Center For Client Retention (TCFCR) has been in the business of helping our Fortune 500 clients create the exceptional customer experience. Our core services are survey research, training and consulting.
The mission of the Analyst and Survey Administrator position is to help TCFCR’s account services staff by preparing surveys for the field and assisting in various steps of the analysis and survey distribution. It is an entry-level position with a career development path towards account management, which is a client-facing role.
As a Data Analyst and Survey Administrator you will:
- Be in constant communication with internal TCFCR staff regarding project status
- Program the surveys into our proprietary online survey tool
- Administer the survey process from start to analysis
- Utilize SPSS and Excel to analyze qualitative and quantitative survey results
- Develop reporting tools and presentations utilizing PowerPoint and Excel
- Assist in TCFCR’s strategic marketing efforts (eBook development, social media marketing, blogging, etc.)
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint and Excel)
- Some experience with SPSS or other statistical package is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and able to follow step-by-step processes
- Communicates ideas and thoughts clearly, both written and spoken
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities with little to no supervision
- Forward-thinking, able to anticipate potential obstacles or issues and provide resolution
- Interesting in learning new things and constantly seeking to improve
- Maintains a positive attitude and seeks to motivate others
- A team player who both offers and asks for help when needed
Benefits of Joining TCFCR
Located in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, TCFCR is a small business whose core values are: forward-thinking, motivation, teamwork, and relationship building. The office environment is highly professional and situated in beautiful corporate park. The starting salary range of this position is $40,000 – $45,000 and there is tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement to expand your experience about all aspects of business. We offer health insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and professional development opportunities. The hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.