The Center For Client Retention’s Mission
The Center For Client Retention, LLC (TCFCR) was founded in 1988. Our purpose and mission since the start of our organization has gone unchanged; to provide our clients with the means to document and demonstrate their role in building and retaining customer relationships.
What does this mean for you?
Through our in-depth surveys and analysis, we can help you turn satisfaction into retention and show the true value of your department.
We deliver actionable, comprehensive and cost efficient research that helps you:
- Assess customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Understand the value of good customer service
- Develop and trend customer satisfaction and loyalty metrics
- Uncover ways to better connect with both employees and customers
Our research enables companies of any size the opportunity to more effectively connect with their customers on an ongoing basis. The research ensures that your department is consistently meeting customer expectations for all communication channels. Additionally, you are able to document and demonstrate your role in building and retaining customer relationships, which strengthens your value to the company. The customer loyalty and retention data we provide is invaluable.
How do we conduct our research?
Our primary survey methodologies are:
- Comprehensive telephone interviews, which are conducted by our College and/or Advanced Degree interviewing staff and are designed to solicit an enormous volume of critical customer feedback, as well as insightful competitive intelligence
- Web-based surveys, which are hosted on our platform and provide our clients with tremendous flexibility to target results by representative, brand, category, department, etc.
We specialize in conducting the following types of research:
- Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
- Social Media
- Business-to-Business executive interviewing
- Employee Engagement & Connection
- Mystery Shopping
Why should you survey your customers?
Customer expectations are changing more rapidly than ever. Evolving technologies and increasing global competition present customers with a greater array of enticing options every day. Staying current with these developing expectations, as well as with consumer trends that impact buying decisions, is essential for the continued success and growth of your business.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you improve customer loyalty and retention!