The Endangered Customer: 8 Steps to Guarantee Repeat Business Sample Speaking Abstract
Topic: The Endangered Customer: 8 Steps to Guarantee Repeat Business
There is a convergence of forces that have gathered to move customer retention closer and closer to extinction. The web, third party sellers, global competition, and start-ups empower the customer with choice and control. The loyal customer is becoming an endangered species. How does a company confront and combat this burning issue?
In Richard R. Shapiro’s new book, The Endangered Customer: 8 Steps to Guarantee Repeat Business, the author provides a roadmap for any business or organization to keep the independent consumer a loyal customer. The premise for success focuses on a “people first” attitude from the initial transaction through a continued relationship that should never end, capturing both loyalty and repeat business.
The audience will learn how to:
- Think outside the box to ensure a competitive edge
- Onboard new customers so they come back
- Train associates to invite customers to return
- Create the human connection customers want
- Communicate with customers after the sale
- Inspect what they expect
- Leverage technology to enhance the customer experience
- Incorporate the 8 Steps into an ecommerce business, contact center and brick & mortar environment